*Full feature description go to PaperCut Tour
PaperCut offers over 50 one-click reports which you can run from anywhere on the network with a standard web browser. You may choose to view the reports in PDF, HTML and Microsoft Excel with the option to customize report headers with your own organization's logo and details.
In addition PaperCut also includes Ad-hoc Reports which allows you to create reports with custom data by specifying date ranges, filtering and sorting by the data available.
All the Reports in PaperCut can be emailed automatically to members of your organization or scheduled to be saved to disk. This is great for sending regular reports to managers without even needing to compile it first.
Reports in PaperCut come in three categories:
- One-click Reports: Access the most important data in real-time - straight from your web browser, from anywhere on your network
- Ad-hoc Reports: Create reports with custom data by specifying date ranges, filtering and sorting by the data available. Great to give you different perspectives on printing usage
- Schedule / Email Reports: Create reports that will be regularly generated and emailed to members of your organization. Great for sending regular reports to managers without even needing to compile it first
Also you can check the Useful Reports section below and / or download the Reporting in detail document.
One Click Reports
- Access 50+ common reports with one click
- Run reports from anywhere on the network with a standard web browser
- See the sample of the report before running it
- Options include PDF reports, HTML and Microsoft Excel
- Dozens of standard pre-built reports covering, users, printers, shared accounts, groups and logs
- Customize report headers with your own organization's logo and details
Ad Hoc Reports
- The print log provides a detailed record of printing activity
- The filter panel narrows the results shown in the print log table
- The report panel generates reports based on the data shown
- Run reports over given date ranges or filters
- Export data from lists or tables
Schedule / Email Reports
- Have reports automatically generated for you
- Reports arrive direct to your inbox
- All reports are available in PDF, CSV/Excel and HTML format
- Preview reports directly in the browser prior to printing
- Quickly open report data in Microsoft Excel for further analysis or presentation
- Advanced charts complement printable report
- Charts are interactive and reflect data in real-time
Within the variety of existing reports in Papercut we can define some as the most used by the level of information they provide us with simplicity and accessibility. Below are some examples:
ecoprintQ has worked with different organizations to ensure they get the reports they need from the PaperCut System, one example was a Law Office in Puerto Rico where the client accounts activity needed to be presented in a specific format for their billing system. The ecoprintQ Support Team was able to provide an automatic CSV Report File and a script to convert the data in the CSV File to the required Format for the customer system.